ATTENTION: LIFE COACHES, BUSINESS COACHES & PERSONAL COACHES
Help others and get paid for it daily, weekly, monthly …
Coaching is a respectable form of helping others to improve their lives, help them get fit/lose weight, grow personally, improve their finances, even achieve heights spiritually they never could before because of your help! If you have what it takes to help a lot of people with what you know, your talents, experience, training and/or passion, then SIGN UP NOW and start learning how to:
- Create active, passive and residual income helping others!
- Set your fees, create packages and other money-making ideas!
- How to perfectly find clients with “emotional archaeology!”
- Make money online and offline from several revenue sources!
- Use my coaching forms and agreements with your clients!
- Create your own monthly income generating membership website!
- Be introduced to software, tools and services to help you better!
- Build your brand, get your name out there, and so MUCH MORE!
PEOPLE IN THESE COACHING INDUSTRIES GET PAID!
- Academic Coach
- Accountability Coach
- Achievement Coach
- Actor’s Coach
- Adoption Coach
- Animal Lover/Show Coach
- Anti-Aging Coach
- Anxiety Coach
- Asset Management Coach
- Athletic/Sport Coach
- Audio Recording Coach
- Authority-Building Coach
- Baby Coach
- Balance Coach
- Billionaire Coach
- Body Building Coach
- Body Image Coach
- Book/Author/Writing Coach
- Boys/Girls Mentoring Coach
- Bucket Coach
- Business Coach
- Cancer Coach
- Career Coach
- Christian Living Coach
- Coaches’ Coach
- College Entrance Coach
- Communications Coach
- Computer Coach
- Comic Coach
- Confidence/Self-Esteem Coach
- Conflict Resolution Coach
- Cooking/Chef/Culinary Coach
- Corporate Culture Coach
- Credibility Coach
- Crisis Management Coach
- Dating/Singles Coach
- Debt Coach
- Destiny Coach
- Divorce Coach
- Employee Relations Coach
- Empowerment Coach
- End-Of-Life/Near Death Coach
- Entrepreneurship Coach
- Entertainment Industry Coach
- Estate/Will/Trust Coach
- Etiquette/Manners Coach
- Executive Coach
- Expert-Building Coach
- Family Matters Coach
- Fashion/Style Coach
- Financial Coach
- Financial Aid Coach
- Fitness Coach
- Food Industry Coach
- Franchise Coach
- Fung Shei Coach
- Funding Coach
- Fundraising Coach
- Getaway Coach
- Graphic Design Coach
- Green Living Coach
- Gun/Rifle Coach
- Habit-Buster Coach
- Happy Coach
- Health Coach
- Heart’s Desire Coach
- Hobby Coach
- Holistic/Alternative Health Coach
- Home Buying/Selling Coach
- Home Renovations Coach
- Home School Coach
- Home-Security Coach
- Hospitality/Entertainment Coach
- Hypnosis Coach
- Interior Design Coach
- Interview Coach
- Investment Coach
- Lawyer/Attorney Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Legal (Topic) Coach
- Life Balance Coach
- Life Change Coach
- Life Coach
- Life Goals Coach
- Life Strategies Coach
- Lifestyle Coach
- Loan Coach
- Marketing Coach
- Marriage/Couples Coach
- Media/Press Coach
- Medical Industry Coach
- Meditation Coach
- Mentor Coach
- Mid-Life Crisis Coach
- Millionaire Coach
- Military Career/Transition/Retired Coach
- Mind/Body/Fitness Coach
- Money Coach
- Motivational Coach
- Music/Instrument Coach
- NLP Coach
- Nonprofit Coach
- Organizational Coach
- PR/Publicity Coach
- Parenting Coach
- Peak Performance Coach
- Performance Coach
- Personal Coach (Too general; avoid!)
- Personal Chef Coach
- Podcasting Coach
- Political Coach
- Postpartum Coach
- Power Coach
- Pregnancy/Maternity Coach
- Product Creation Coach
- Product Placement Coach
- Productivity Coach
- Public Speaker Coach
- Raw Food Coach
- Recovery/Addiction Coach
- Recognition/Acceptance Coach
- Reading/Writing/Math/Science Coach
- Real Estate Coach
- Relationship Coach
- Relocation Coach
- Reputation Coach
- Results Coach
- Resume Building Coach
- Retirement Coach
- Romance Coach
- Sales Coach
- Sales Copy Coach
- Scholarship Coach
- Seminar Coach
- Sex Coach
- Singles Coach
- Small Business Coach
- Socializing Coach
- Social Media Coach
- Soul Mate Coach
- Special Needs Coach
- Speech Coach
- Spiritual Coach
- Sport Fitness Coach
- Sport Hypnosis Coach
- Sport Psychology Coach
- Sport Training Coach
- Staff Development Coach
- Start-Up Coach
- Step-Parent/Child Coach
- Stop-Drinking Coach
- Stop-Smoking Coach
- Stress-Free/Management Coach
- Success Coach
- Technology Coach
- Team Building Coach
- Teen Coach
- Tele-Seminar Coach
- Time-Management Coach
- Toddler Coach
- Transition Coach
- Travel Coach
- Troubled Youth Coach
- Tutoring Coach
- Understand Me Coach
- Vacation Coach
- Vegan Coach
- Vegetarian Coach
- Video Recording Coach
- Voice Coach
- Weapons Coach
- Webinar Coach
- Website Coach
- Wedding Industry Coach
- Weight Loss/Management Coach
- Wellness Coach
- Youth Impact Coach
DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES HELPING PEOPLE WITH THEIR NEED TO GROW, GAIN, BLOSSOM & OVERCOME IN LIFE WITH YOUR HELP? IF SO, THEN YOU CAN BE PAID!
SO, HOW DO YOU GET ALL THIS GOING SO YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PASSION, EDUCATION, TRAINING, GIFTS AND/OR EXPERIENCE?
1. PICK YOUR NICHE, AVOID (THESE) ROADBLOCKS, AND …
What is it that you have to offer a specific demographic? There’s “riches in niches!” So, pick one, package yourself (in product form first), drill deep (not wide), so you can start making money without you needing to be present. That’s the first step to making money the right way!
2. SET YOUR “FEES” & CREATE 1-3 “SIGNATURE PACKAGES”
Some members may find they want to work with you one-on-one. In that instance, you’ll need to know how to set your fees and create 1-3 signature packages they purchase from you. Everything is based on the VALUE of the OUTCOME your client wants, how much YOU NEED TO MAKE and how much YOU VALUE YOUR TIME! Do you know how to do this? There’s a strategy and an art to it that I talk about inside RichCoachBrokeCoach.com.
3. CREATE A NICHE “COACHING GROUP”
After members get to consume your knowledge/help on one-on-one with you, they may want more! So, create a coaching group / community online where many of your members can congregate, share in their experiences and benefit from talking with you daily/weekly, for example. Access to this group can be sold separately or bundled with a membership website offer. Your choice.
4. GET YOUR “COACHING CLIENT FORMS” READY
Running a coaching business without coaching client forms, logs, agreements and contracts is like sailing without any sails! You tend to drift, you clients drift and the results aren’t as sharp as they could be. What’s more, you come off much more professional with the use of forms that without. Knowing this, I included 14 of the most used coaching client forms, session logs, agreements and contracts you would need to properly run your coaching business. They’re all found inside the book and inside the website available for download and customization with your company logo, pricing and more.
5. “FIND & WORK” WITH YOUR “IDEAL CLIENT”
No one’s going to come looking for you, unless you actively do those things that get your name out there. I have a saving, “EXPOSURE=LEADS=SALES!” I don’t focus on sales. I focus on EXPOSURE and getting me in front of my target audience as much as possible with my message. In “RICH COACH BROKE COACH”, I talk about a marketing acronym called “R.A.S.T.O.” You’ll love it and it will make perfect sense to you and it will also take the fear and confusion out of how to market yourself. It’s my perfect system for getting all the EXPOSURE you need to ____ ????? (SEE #6)
6. “MARKET & PROMOTE” YOUR COACHING BUSINESS
That’s right! From your marketing efforts and getting mass exposure, you’ll take those leads, and convert them into paying clients. Well, what do you do with these clients when you get them? Inside RichCoachBrokeCoach.com, I go over how to work with clients, how your free sessions should go, how to use my coaching client agreement forms, logs and journals to document your success working with clients, and so much more. All the certification programs out there today won’t go into this kind of business / working with client detail like I do inside Rich Coach Broke Coach.
7. “MAKE MORE MONEY” WITH MORE $$$-MAKING IDEAS!
You’re not satisfied with the money you can potential make with what I’ve told you so far, right? You better not be! Inside Rich Coach Broke Coach, I lay out so many MORE MONEY-MAKING IDEAS for you to consider and act on, it isn’t even funny. I love Rich Coach Broke Coach, especially, this section! You’ve got a lot to look forward to. No other book, website or whatever fuels this side of your coaching business like I will. I promise!
A “RICH COACH”
Welcome To Coaching!
• What Is Coaching?
• Why do people hire coaches?
• What are the basics for coaching?
• What does it take to be a coach?
• How do you start a coaching business?
• What kind of income can you earn?
Let’s Define “Rich Coach” & “Broke Coach”
• First, let’s define the word …“Rich!”
• Qualities of a “Rich Coach”
• Qualities of a “Broke Coach”
• What makes a “Rich Coach” … “Rich?”
• Why do most coaches go … “Broke?”
CHAPTER 1 … (34 PAGES)
Starting & Running a “Rich Coach” Business
• The “Rich Coach” Secret Formula
• Choose Your Coaching Niche & Get Rich
• Roadblocks For Becoming a “Rich Coach”
• Custom Coaching Business Management Software Solutions
• Plan Your Coaching Business With My Simple “Rich Coach” Business Plan Formula
• Should You Get Certified As A Coach? (Yes/No/Maybe?)
• Should You Get Your Own Coach? (Yes/No/Maybe?)
• Outsourcing & Getting Help (So You Can Focus On Marketing, Coaching & Making Money)
CHAPTER 2 … (58 PAGES)
Fees, Income & Making Money As A “Rich Coach”
• Know Where Your Money Comes From … Study The Rich Coach “Money Pie”
• Study, Master & Implement The Rich Coach “Money Funnel”
• Get Rich By Following The Rich Coach “Coaching System”
• Create & Name Your Coaching Services, Packages & Programs
• Coaching Package Naming & Creation “Wisdom”
• Determine Your Rich Coach Coaching Rates & Fees
• Rich Coach Coaching Package “Pricing Wisdom”
• Getting Paid From Your Coaching Clients & Customers Who Buy Products
• Coaching Payments Through Your Website & Shopping Cart Systems
• Custom Coaching Software Invoicing & Collecting Payments Online
• Help More People & Make More $$$ With “Group Coaching”
• Create A Real Plan For Making Passive & Residual Income
• Great Product Ideas For Both Broke & Rich Coaches
• More Money-Making Tips & Ideas For All Coaches
• Avoid These VERY REAL “Coaching Profit” Killers!
CHAPTER 3 … (60 PAGES)
Finding & Working With Clients
• The Secret Formula For Finding Your Ideal Client
• Client Welcome Packets/Letters, Coaching Agreements, Worksheets, Logs & Templates
• What Other Coaching Forms, Worksheets, Questionnaires Would Be Helpful?
• Client Welcome Packets & Why Should You Send One To Clients
• Create A Thorough & Very Useful Client Questionnaire/Self-Assessment Form
• Coaching Session Formats, Working With Clients & Firing Them When Necessary
• Finding & Attracting Your Ideal Coaching Client (Create Your Ideal Client Profile)
• Why Can’t You Help Everyone? (Your Package(s): This Is What You’re Selling!)
• Where Are Your Target Market Clients Congregating?
• How Do You Find Your Ideal Client?
• Marketing Doesn’t Help You Find Clients … Archaeology Does!
• What To Say When Someone Asks You, “What Do You Do?”
• How To Sell “Client Transformation” / “Bridging The Gap” More Than Anything Else!
• Enrolling Clients: Closing A New Client Is About Enrolling Them, Not Selling Them
• How Do You Get Your Ideal Client To Hire You For Coaching?
• Free Sessions: What Should Your Coaching Format Be? (20/20/20 Rule)
• Overcoming Objections, Answering Questions, Follow-Up & Closing New Clients
• The “Top 10” Objections: What They Mean & Suggested Replies
• More Tips On Handling Objections & Excuses
• Follow-Up, Checking In & Clients On The Fence & Closing Tips For Coaches
CHAPTER 4 … (6 PAGES)
Rich Coaching Tools, Websites & Resources
• Accounting Resources
• Affiliate Content
• Affiliate Tracking Software
• Animated Video Production
• Audio Loops & Royalty-Free Music
• Audio Sales
• Audio mixing
• Blog / Themes
• Blog / Plugins
• Book Publishing & Printing
• Cloud Phone System
• Cloud Storage
• Coaching Business Software Sys.
• Coaching Directories
• Coaching Resources
• Coaching Websites
• Customer Rela. Mgmt. (CRM)
• Domain Name Registration
• eBook Publishing
• eMail / Autoresponders / eZine
• Graphic/Photo Editing
• Green Screen Software
• Icons Galore
• Images & Stock Photograph
• iPhones, Apps & More
• Landing Page Software
• Membership Software
• Mobile Payments
• NLP Resources
• Online Payments
• Online Surveys
• Password Manager
• Podcasting Services
• Printing (Business Cards, Posters…)
• Project Management
• Remote Desktop Support Software
• Scheduling Software
• Screencast Software
• Shopping Cart Platform
• Social Media Management
• Support Application
• Tele-Seminar Services
• Telephone Services
• Video Calls
• Video Editing
• Video Players
• Web Hosting
• Webinar Software
• Website / Webmaster Tools
• Website Builders
CHAPTER 5 … (73 PAGES)
Marketing Tactics For ALL Coaches
• The “Marketing & Selling” Mindset Of … Rich Coaches
• What Should Be In Place Before You Start Marketing?
• Top 10 Marketing Tactics For Coaches
• Website Design, Hosting & Domain Registration
• Advertising Tactics
• Affiliate Marketing Tactics
• Audio Marketing Tactics
• Blog Marketing Tactics
• Book Marketing Tactics
• Branding Tactics
• Business Card Marketing Tactics
• Celebrity Marketing Tactics
• Coaching Directory Marketing Tactics
• eBook Marketing Tactics
• eMail Marketing Tactics
• Flyer Marketing Tactics
• Interview Marketing Tactics
• Networking Tactics
• Podcasting Tactics
• Publicity, Press Kits, Press Rooms & Press Releases
• Referral Marketing Tactics
• Social Media Marketing Tactics
• Speaking & Training Tactics
• Tele-Seminar Marketing Tactics
• Testimonial Marketing Tactics
• Video Marketing Tactics
• Webinar Marketing Tactics
• 51 Website Marketing Tactics
WRAP-UP … (5 PAGES)
Rich Coach Goals & Start-Up Checklist
• 15 Rich Coach Goals I Have For You …
• Here Are Your “Rich Coach” Goals (15-Point Checklist Format)
Now, if you looked over the list of training contents with this one-of-a-kind book on coaching, you should know, I also recorded the whole book for you in audio format so you can listen to it as you work, wait, play, drive, ride, etc. Check out the following audio sample clips below. Then, if you like what you hear, know there 10+ hours of this kind of training. You can either read the book, and/or listen to it. The audio, by the way, comes with your eBook purchase.
Every coach (i.e., life, personal and/or business coach) needs their own set of customized coaching/client agreement/assessment forms to help run a successful coaching business.Because many coaches, and those who aspire to be coaches, don’t have such forms or know how to create them, I have taken the time to create (and share) the same ones I use with you.
1. Welcome Letter
2. Coaching Client Agreement
3. Client Intake Form
4. Client Self-Assessment Form
5. Free Coaching Gift Certificates
6. Free Coaching Session Agreement
7. Coaching Session Preparation Form
8. Coaching Session Summary Forms
9. Client Call Record (For The Coach)
10. The Wheel Of Life Form
11. Goals & Action Questions
12. Coaching Period Summary Forms
13. Client Feedback/Testimonial Form
14. Coaching / Speaking Hour Log (Excel)
As you can see, the list of coaching forms above is a very complete set of forms to launch any coaching business successfully. While each form is sold separately, you can download every form in a single bundled product after your purchase below.
Another “RICH COACH” book I wrote: 150+ Mistakes Coaches Make! Inside this coaching book, I highlight over 150+ mistakes coaches make. Each page is packed with mistakes you should watch out for. Here are the mistakes I go over in this one-of-a-kind book!
- 32 Business Mistakes
- 24 Coaching/Client Mistakes
- 6 Communication Mistakes
- 5 Education/Training Mistakes
- 23 Marketing Mistakes
- 12 Mindset Mistakes
- 31 Money-Making Mistakes
- 3 Personal Mistakes
- 19 Website Related Mistakes
Can you imagine how much more successful you will be as a coach when you know what mistakes to avoid? Namely, 150+ of them? Exactly! GET THIS BOOK!
You’ll be shaking your head with most every mistake tip you read (or hear). I know, for myself, when I accumulated these mistakes, I shook my head, “Yep, I agree. That’s a mistake and even I have to make sure I don’t make these coaching mistakes.”
Kick your coaching career into overdrive with these checklists of mine! What better way to accomplish something than with a checklist by your side, right? What do you want to accomplish from the list below? Tap that checklist in the membership area and take immediate action with confidence! Imagine how “dangerous” you’d be knowing how to perform the following activities with these checklists! Many even help you make money! So, take a good look because they’re all yours when you purchase access to the eBook, audio, forms and now, these checklists.
1. Advertising Checklist HOT!
2. Affiliate Setup Checklist
3. Advertising / Affiliate Banner Checklists
4. Ask Campaign Checklist HOT!
5. Audio Recording Checklist
6. Autoresponder Setup Checklist
7. Book Cover Design Checklist HOT!
8. Book Launch Party Checklist HOT!
9. Book Marketing Checklist HOT!
10. Book Writing Checklist HOT!
11. Business Startup Checklist
12. Business Tax Deductions Checklist
13. Coaching Business Checklist HOT!
14. Computer Training Checklist
15. Continuity Program Checklist
16. Customer Care Checklist
17. Daily/Wkly/Monthly+ Mktg Checklist HOT!
18. Domain Name Registration Checklist HOT!
19. Domain Name Safeguarding Checklist
20. eBook Creation Checklist HOT!
21. eMail Broadcast Checklist
22. eMail Forward Creation Checklist
23. eMail List-Building Checklist HOT!
24. eMail Mini-eCourse Checklist
25. eZine Publishing Checklist
26. Facebook Marketing Checklist
27. FTP (Up/Downloading Files) Checklist
28. Fulfillment Center (Home/Office) Checklist
29. GMail Setup Checklist
30. HTML Basics Checklist
31. Images & Graphics Checklist HOT!
32. Interview Checklist HOT!
33. Joint Venture Checklist
34. Kindle eBook Publishing Checklist
35. KDP Book Publishing Checklist HOT!
36. Landing Page Checklist HOT!
37. Income Processing Checklist
38. LinkedIn.com Marketing Checklist HOT!
38. Member Home Page Checklist
39. Membership Website Checklist HOT!
40. My Networking Checklist HOT!
41. Opt-In Web Form Creation Checklist
42. Outsourcing Checklist (What & Where)
43. Personal Growth Checklist
44. Photography Checklist HOT!
45. Pinterest Marketing Checklist
46. Podcasting (Radio Show) Checklist
47. Press Room Checklist HOT!
48. Product Creation Checklist
49. Product Launch Checklist
50. Product Web Page Checklist HOT!
51. Search Engine Optimization Checklist
52. Self-Publishing Checklist
53. Selling Online Checklist
54. Seminar/Workshop Checklist HOT!
55. Shopping Cart Checklist (Choosing One)
56. Shopping Cart Checklist (Adding Products)
57. Tele-Seminar Checklist HOT!
58. Thank You Page Checklist
59. Twitter Marketing Checklist
60. Video Marketing Checklist HOT!
61. Video Recording Checklist HOT!
62. Webinar Checklist HOT!
63. Webmaster / Virtual Assistant Checklist HOT!
64. Website Building Checklist HOT!
65. WordPress Installation Checklist
66. WordPress Plugin Checklist HOT!
67. WordPress Theme Checklist
68. WordPress Security Checklist
69. WordPress Blog Setup Checklist HOT!
70. WordPress “Move Your Site” Checklist
71. Write A Book “Really Fast” Checklist HOT!
… with MORE on the way soon!
What coach couldn’t use more tips, tactics, techniques and insights on how to better network to find more clients? Exactly! So, as ANOTHER BONUS, I’m tossing in the online eBook + audio versions of all three (3) of my networking books! Digest this networking knowledge and you’ll own any room you ever walked into! In doing so, you’ll be remembered, respected and the results you’ll come away with will be 100 times more than you’d ever thought possible or experienced in the past in regards to how you networked with others before.
“The last time Bart and I talked, he gave me a number of great ideas to help bolster my webinar coaching business, ALL based on his book Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach. I can remember the phone call. Specifically, I was told to focus my reading on creating packages and naming them, as outlined in CHAPTER 2. Then, come up with my ideal client, based on his formula, and go after ’em! It is incredible how he thinks like he does. We both agreed and now I’m off to creating a whole coaching program based on my webinar niche. To date, I can seriously say that Bart’s coaching advice (and book) is paying off. This book is essential for anyone who wants to take their coaching business to the next level and reach for the stars with their passion and intellect. Thanks, for being such an inspiration, Bart. RCBC gives you everything you need to get started with your (coaching) business and I mean EVERYTHING! Think of Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach as the most affordable investment into your coaching business/education that will help you make money as Bart says, both online and offline. You should also know, I’ve known Bart for close to a decade and you need to know, he is one serious and extremely talented entrepreneur who knows his stuff, is highly technically proficient (which you’ll benefit from greatly, just as I did), and since he’s written so many books, you know he’s an idea man and a great teacher. You’re really in for a treat by joining this website and taking in all that Bart has to share with you.” — Sherrie R., Webinar Coach, San Diego, CA
“I have been a successful franchise business owner and coach to franchise owners for over 20 years. I would like to say that Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach has been one of the most impressive books I have ever read on coaching. Not only as a book, but as a companion study guide with worksheets and nearly unlimited resources to everything one needs to be a successful coach. The layout is incredible. I’ve never seen anything like it. The way each chapter teaches, gives resources, then gives the worksheets to be completed as ‘homework’ so to speak … leaves me utterly amazed. It’s one thing to READ a book about coaching, but, WOW, much better the way Bart helps a person take action and builds on their existing coaching practice or helps people as they start (a coaching business) from scratch. Thanks, Bart! Just AMAZING!” — Todd Woods, Woods Consulting Group, SLC, Utah
What I like most about RICH COACH ♦ BROKE COACH is that it’s focused on business, marketing and money-making for those (coaches/consultants/freelancers) who love helping other people. Most coaching books on the market today are either too general in nature or philosophical and miss key areas coaches suffer most in, which is how to run the business side of their coaching business. I hear it from coaches all over that that’s their weakest area. Hence, my motivation for writing the book, RICH COACH BROKE COACH.
For example, having read over 50 other coaching books found on amazon just to see what’s written out there, you would be surprised to know that 99.9% of them never mention the use of client forms, agreements, logs, and journals in conjunction with working with coaching clients. Strange, isn’t it? If they did mention such forms, they certainly didn’t provide you with any real sample ones, which I provide inside the book (word for word; line by line).
Other coaching books don’t go into money-making ideas for coaches besides mentioning “group coaching” or “retreats.” Okay, fair enough, but there’s more money to be made for coaches, which I go into heavily inside the money-making ideas chapter of RICH COACH BROKE COACH.
Among other great sections which are included inside RICH COACH BROKE COACH, I know many people have said it helps them improve how they charge clients for their coaching services, how they run their free sessions, how they structure their coaching business to serve their clients better. That, is what RICH COACH BROKE COACH was meant to accomplish. I can only hope that it does that for you too.
BART SMITH, AUTHOR
Rich Coach ♦ Broke Coach
Mistakes Coaches Make
Coaching Client Forms